Born in Columbus, Georgia on September 20, 1989. Darius Conway has lived his life as an artist and learned how to sew at a very young age. He attended Columbus Liberal Art Magnet Academy and then on to Savannah College of Art and Design, where he pursued a degree in Fashion Design and Sustainable Design. He is an active artist that travels and performs while attending Culinary Arts College currently in Georgia.
- Darius is inspired by Artist like God, MLK, Beyoncé, Jon Dean, Michael Jackson and RuPaul.
- Darius Conway designs his own line, DARIUS By Darius Conway since 2007. He creates custom pieces for clients special occasions or everyday wear.
- He paints abstract mixed media canvas' and creates sustainable art pieces based off his inspirations for his fashion pieces he creates.
- Darius wrote bi-monthly for an international art/lifestyle magazine, ABRA-ZINE www.AbraZine.com. His CHILDREN'S STORY of DARIONÇÉ AND THE TALES has earned him a NOMINATION for a GEORGIA VOICE ATL AWARD 2016 as best VISUAL ARTIST.
- He is a performer/model/dancer by the name of Darionçé.
- He has 20 years of DANCE EXPERIENCE: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Spiritual, and Hip Hop.
- And blogs under the name, #CHEFCHILD on Various Social Media Sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Darius-Darionçé Conway is UNSTOPPABLE AND A NEW AGE ARTIST with MANY TALENTS.